The purpose of Partners Resource Network is to empower parents of children with disabilities in their roles as decision makers and advocates.
We help parent advocate to:
- Understand disabilities
- Find program and service options
- Participate as team members with professionals during IEP preparation
- Understand state and federal laws
- Communicate more effectively with professionals
- Gain needed advocacy skills
- Build a support network
We do this through a network of highly-skilled, regionally-located coordinators. Regional Coordinators are knowledgeable in local policies, services and resources as well as state and national level guidelines.
We do not recommend providers or schools as there are too many unique variables for children and families for us to know what school or therapy providers would be the best fit.