This exam tests your ability to perform the following technical tasks: provision and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant, implement and manage identity and access in Azure AD, manage security and threats using Microsoft 365 Defender, and manage compliance using Microsoft Purview.
· Provision and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant
· Implement and manage identity and access in Azure AD
· Manage security and threats using Microsoft 365 Defender
· Manage compliance using Microsoft Purview
Candidates for this certification are Microsoft 365 admins who deploy and manage Microsoft 365. You are responsible for Microsoft 365 implementation at the tenant level and managing cloud and hybrid environments.
Microsoft 365 admins act as the integration hub for all Microsoft 365 workloads. They coordinate multiple Microsoft 365 workloads. They also work with solution architects and other administrators responsible for workloads, infrastructure, identity, security, compliance, endpoints and applications.
· Deploy and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant (25-30%)
· Implement and manage identity and access in Azure AD (25-30%)
· Manage security and threats using Microsoft 365 Defender (25-30%)
· Manage compliance using Microsoft Purview (15-20%)
MS-102 Exam: Microsoft 365 Administrator
- 2490, - € plus sales tax
- 5-day training of a participant for MS-102 exam: Microsoft 365-Administrator
- incl.:Trainer for 5 days on-site or as webinar
- Training materials
- Possibility of testing at a Pearson Vue test center of your choice at the end of the training
- Voucher for the Pearson Vue exam / MS-102
Cancellation deadlines / Cancellation fees