SC-900 Microsoft Certified Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals
In this course, students will learn basic security, compliance and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
This course is suitable as preparation for SC-900 and is part of the Microsoft Certified Security, Compliance and identity Fundamentals certification.
- Fundamental concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Concepts and functions of Microsoft solutions for identity and access management
- Features of Microsoft security solutions
- Features of Microsoft compliance solutions
Employees who want to learn the basics of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and Microsoft services.Employees who are familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and who are familiar with Microsoft solutions for security, compliance, and identity across these solution areas.
Fundamentals of networking and cloud computing concepts. Knowledge already acquired in an IT environmentBasics of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
Students will receive their preparation for the Microsoft SP-900 exam ( Microsoft Certified Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals).
SC-900 Prüfung: SC-900 Microsoft Certified Security, Compliance und Identity Foundations
Price and scope of services:
610,00 € plus sales tax
- 1-day training of a participant for the SC-900 exam: Microsoft Certified Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals including:
- Trainer for 1 day on-site or as webinar
- Training materials
- Possibility to take the exam with mobile Pearson Vue Testcenter at the end of training
- Voucher for the Pearson Vue exam / Exam SC-900
Cancellation deadlines / Cancellation fees