The theme for the 2022 IES Annual Conference is Lighting the Way. This year’s IES Annual Conference theme focuses on leadership both in the lighting community and by the lighting community. The world around us continues to change in unexpected ways, and lighting professionals are at the forefront of those changes. Through research, code changes, technology advancements and more, lighting professionals are leading the way in this rapidly evolving world, and are dedicated to influencing it for the better.
You may cancel your registration prior to Jul 18, 2022, at 5:00 PM (CT) for a 100% refund. A cancellation fee of 99.00 USD will apply.
Registrants who cancel their registration for any reason (including the denial of a travel visa due to delays or other issues) will receive a refund according to the following schedule:
• Registration canceled more than 30 days before the event (by July 18th, 2022) will be refunded.
• Registrations canceled less than 30 days but more than ten days before the event (by August 7th, 2022) will be refunded 75% of the registration fee.
• Registration canceled less than ten days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
• No refunds are granted for “no-shows.”
• Transfers and substitutions of registration are not allowed.
Processing of Refunds
• Refunds of registrations paid by credit card will be made by refunding to that credit card. Refunds of registrations paid by cheque will be made by cheque to the person or organization that issued the cheque.
• All refunds should be requested in writing by completing the Refund Request form (over-the-phone cancellations will NOT be accepted). ALL cancellations and refunds processed will incur a $99 cancellation/processing fee.