Health Literacy in Action Conference
October 10-11, 2019
University of Maryland, College Park Campus
Who should attend?
- Public health and healthcare practitioners
- Health communication professionals
- Health information creators and distributors
- Social services providers
- Community, consumer, and patient advocates
- Health literacy enthusiasts
Two of the biggest players in the field - the Horowitz Center for Health Literacy and the Institute for Healthcare Advancement - have joined forces to bring you this exciting event. They'll be sharing the stage with health professionals and advocates from diverse organizations - united by their passion for improving health literacy.