AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentales
In this course, participants will learn the basics of Microsoft Azure administration, including knowing and applying settings in IaaS Azure projects, knowledge and approach to cloud projects with appropriate approaches and strategies to understand and apply IT thinking and cloud usage / concepts. In a lab environment, examples and exercises are provided to provide e.g. scaling in terms of priority in managing and creating VM`s also in terms of availability and stability. Technical topics such as Azure storage features, IaaS, PaaS and outlook on Azure Active Directory management complete the training. To get the first experience in practice is included for each participant: in a 30 day Azure trial access.
The seminar is suitable as preparation for the AZ-900 which is part of the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification.
- Building a Microsoft Azure cloud, surfaces MS Azure portals
- Creating virtual machines
- Azure Storage Design
- Ressource selection for best performance
- MS Azure AD management
Decision makers and technicians who deal with Azure cloud services or are Azure administrators.
Experience with Microsoft servers and computer networks
Attendees will receive their preparation for the Microsoft AZ-900 (Microsoft Azure Fundamentals) exam.
AZ-900 Exam: AZ-900 part of the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certificate.
Price and scope of services:
610,00 € plus sales tax
- 1-day training of a participant for AZ-900 exam incl.:
- Trainer for 1 day on-site or as webinar
- Training materials
- Possibility to take the exam with mobile Pearson Vue Testcenter at the end of training
- Voucher for the Pearson Vue exam / Exam AZ-900
Cancellation deadlines / Cancellation fees