All seminars will be online using the Zoom platform.
Online registration will close on Feb. 15, 2022 at 12:00pm
Cost: $150 per person
All Attendees pay the same price. We don't accept non-credit, one day registration or per seminar registration.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities available for $250: All sponsors will be recognized on the event notice with a company logo. You get a full page in our electronic booklet to all attendees. Click Here for form on our website at bottom of page.
This year additional pages in the booklet are available at $100 per page. These pages can be used for posting job positions or advertising projects, etc.
Instructions and Information – Please read carefully:
• All seminars are live with the speakers.
• We ask participants to help us track their attendance by making sure the Screen Name matches the name that was registered. If the Screen Names do not match and we are unable to verify attendance, credit hours and certificates will not be earned/distributed.
• Zoom will track how long you are on each webinar, which is reviewed at the end as a function of being able to issue PDH certificates.
• We prefer that you use the Zoom Webinar Link rather than calling into listen. The PDH certificate is provided on the basis of an attendee watching the presentation, which is the responsibility of the user to meet New York State requirements for claiming PDH credits. Also, we cannot identify who the attendees are from a phone number.
• Attendees will be muted during the seminar. You do not need a camera on your computer only names will appear. Computer audio is suggested so you can watch and hear seminar through your computer without calling in.
• Speakers will cover assessment of learning; they will ask you to put answers in the chat for interaction. If you have questions you can enter in the Q&A and at the end, we will do our best to get to them. You can also email the speaker after the event if you have questions, their emails are listed on the seminar descriptions.
• PDH Certificates will be emailed one at a time to the email you logged in on, which should match the email that you registered with. (example: Thursday you use your work email – certificates will go to that email. Friday you use your person email at home – certificates will go to that email.) Emails will be going out in bulk so check your spam/junk emails. Certificates will be sent out on: March 9th. After checking your emails and you didn’t receive them contact Jen Miller – firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions & Answers:
Question: Do I have to register for each seminar I want to attend?
Answer: No, you can attend any webinar you want. Links for each webinar will be provided to registered attendees.
Question: When I register how can I pay?
Answer: By credit card - must be paid at the time of registration. We will NOT bill you or your employer.
Question: Do attendees get copies of speaker presentations?
Answer: No, we do not give out speakers presentations. On the seminar descriptions it list the speaker with email address, you can contact the speaker and request their presentation.
Question: Why is there 30 minutes between each seminar instead of 15 minutes?
Answer: We need time to end one webinar and set up with the next speaker, to use the restrooms, make phone calls and check emails.
Question: Do I have to pay the full price if I am only interested in seeing one seminar?
Answer: Yes, the fee is $150 if registered by Feb. 10, 2022
Question: Do I have to take an Ethics Seminar every year?
Answer: No, you only need 1-hour Ethics seminar in your 3-year registration period.
Visit New York State Education Department website for Q&A on Continuing Education: Click Here