This will be an opportunity to share information regarding funding which could be utilized to support newcomer program, service and resource development.
Forum attendees will include newcomer serving agencies, cultural groups and other organizations that are interested in developing or expanding their capacity to serve newcomers.
- Connect local service providers/community groups to funding sources that can be used to support newcomer program, service and resource development.
- Funders learn about the gaps perceived by newcomer-serving organizations.
- Local service providers/community groups learn about the requirements, processes and selection criteria for grants and funding options.
- opening presentations
- brainstorming session
- sharing of brainstorming results
- key themes emerging from brainstorming session
- information booths