us on Tuesday February 19th for a content-rich half-day of insight on the latest PTC Creo Packaging Offerings/Capabilities and Vuforia AR potential for your organization.
Our DRIVEN-4 experts will
share how these exciting new technologies are changing the world of product design
- Overview of
Creo 5.0 capabilities
- Create Seamless, Smarter Product Design. Exciting new
technologies are changing the world of product design. This session
includes an overview of Creo 5.0 capabilities and our NEW Creo Design
- Making Better 2D Definition
- Any Model-Based Definition (MBD) process starts with
the annotated 3D model.
- Learn how capabilities in Creo help you to quickly
annotate your 3D models while capturing the full semantic definition.
- Not ready to move fully to MBD? This session also
covers powerful improvements in 2D detailing.
- Additive Manufacturing Tools &
- With Creo, what you design is actually what you print.
- You will learn how to go from topology optimization
for concept design to lattice modeling and metal printing, all within
- ANSYS Accelerate Product Innovation with Instant
- What if your 3D CAD software could provide you with
real time feedback on your designs decision, reacting to changes as you
- Creo Simulation Live makes this a reality, providing
guidance on the thousands of decisions you make throughout the
development process, improving quality, reducing time to market and
saving you money. This fast, easy to use tool, provides instant feedback
in the modeling environment so you can create better designs.
- Augmenting Your Product Design Reality.
- Augmented Reality (AR) is changing product design.
- Imagine easily sharing CAD models so that anyone,
anywhere, anytime can interact with your design in full-size, contextual
3D and provide instant feedback.
- Learn about how AR and CAD work better together and
what that may mean for product design tomorrow.
February 19th from 11AM - 3 PM