We are pleased to inform you that we have made all arrangements for the first ever Desert Cubs International Badminton Tour of Sri Lanka from 18th to 23rd December 2017. The tour is open for all age groups and we are planning to accommodate parents team as well on this tour.
We have managed to secure one of the best tour packages (all inclusive) and we are sure that you will take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to visit this beautiful island nation. We would like to extend this invitation to all Desert Cubs members, their families and friends who wish to use this as a holiday package since we have included number of sight-seeing opportunities, shopping tours and visiting the best tourist attractions in the area as part of the tour package. The tour will be managed by a leading tour operator from Sri Lanka. Please refer to the attached tour presentation for full details including tour itinerary, package rates for players non playing members and children, inclusions, confirmation & payments which should give you the necessary information to make your choice but should you have any further queries or requests please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or contact Mr Randesh Vas (Head Coach Badminton) on 056-6828713.
Highlights and Full Tour Package Inclusions:
- Dates: 18th December to 23rd December 2017 (5 nights / 6 days)
- Return economy class airfare (DXB-CMB-DXB) on Fly Dubai (FZ 551 17DEC DXB-CMB 2320 0525+1, FZ 555 24DEC CMB-DXB 0135 0445)
- Two day Badminton Tournament for all age groups and friendly matches.
- Accommodation at leading 5* hotels in Colombo (Galadari Hotel) and Kandy (The Grand Kandyan) on HB basis.
- Lunch arrangements at the match venue or outside restaurants.
- Transport in private air-conditioned luxury coach with the services of English speaking Guide.
- Tour managed by leading tour operator in Sri Lanka.
- Tourist attractions - Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Temple of the Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha, Cultural show
- Shopping and city tours in Colombo and Kandy and other sight-seeing opportunities.
- Entrance fees at all mentioned places and all service charges and taxes.
Registration is now open and we will accept confirmations up to 05th November 2017. Request you to please register online using the below link providing details of all participating members.
Please also ensure that a non-refundable advance payment (equivalent to 50% of the package cost) per person is to be paid on or before this date to confirm your place. Players will be admitted to squads on first come first served basis. The package rates are only valid till 05th November 2017 and any confirmations received after this date are subject to availability with no guarantee on the published rates. Since we will be travelling during the peak travel season we have been requested by the Airline as well as the tour operator to confirm the number of participants by this date with a non-refundable payment.
Team Desert Cubs will make every effort to make this tour a great success and a memorable one.