IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
GENIVI All Member Meeting Fees
Each level of membership will receive a limited quantity of free passes for their company representatives. Once those passes are exhausted, a fee of $299.00 USD per attendee will be applied. These passes may only be used by a company employee with a company email address. These passes may not be used for customers. If you exceed your allotment you will be notified by email and an invoice will be mailed or you can pay onsite.
- Charter Members - 40 free passes
- Core Members - 15 free passes
- Associate Members - 5 free passes
- Associate start-up - 2 free passes
The GENIVI Alliance is able to provide quality events with little or no cost because of generous sponsorships from our member organizations. The social events, giveaways, and other sponsorship opportunities add value to every attendee’s experience while maximizing your organization’s brand visibility in a highly targeted audience. Be a visible member in Munich and select the best sponsorship for your company today! Contact Mike Nunnery for details!
Travel & Airport Information
- Munich Airport (MUC) - Hotel direction: 18.8 miles SW - Note: The hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Lufthansa Airport Shuttle Bus from München Nord, 5:33am-8:18pm every 20 min; fee: 10.5 EUR (one way) scheduled
- Estimated taxi fare: 65 EUR (one way) / Bus service, fee: 10.5 EUR (one way) / Subway service, fee: 10.8 EUR (one way)
- Train Station - Munich Main Train Station (Munich Hauptbahnhof) 3.7 miles S from hotel
Travel & VISA Information
Participation in a GENIVI AMM is voluntary and all expenses related to that participation, including but not limited to obtaining a required VISA, are the sole responsibility of the individual attending and his/her employer. GENIVI will not take responsibility if for any reason, a member is unable to attend the AMM due to lack of a VISA. GENIVI will not refund any travel expenses or late registration fees incurred by an individual participant due to VISA issues of any kind.
Please note VISA requirements and forms are different for every country, so it's imperative that you do research and understand your country's specifications. Please contact Karin Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a letter of invitation.