The Day 2 objectives include the continuing author-led discussions and presentation of the skills-based model for healthy, effective being; Transformative Emotional Intelligence.
9:00 AM - 4:30 PMWed
Corpus Christi, TX, Emerald Beach Hotel, Catamaran Room
Margo Murray, MBA, CPT
MMHA–The Managers' Mentor
Richard Hammett, EDD
Gary Low, PHD
Texas A&M University–Kingsville
Day 2 will cover the following module objectives.
1. Understand the positive contributions of the emotional mind.
2. Learn to accurately identify and understand the basic human emotions
3. Understand and use the SCALE® positive assessment model to develop constructive thinking to minimize and change destructive emotions.
4. Learn the process of reflective thinking, creative problem solving, and personal goal setting to improve achievement and personal well being.
1. Learn the AWAKE process of reflective thinking, creative problem solving, and action goal setting to develop and apply EI skills daily for personal and professional development.
2. Learn the major applications of Transformative EI and the ESAP® model for student human development, and the SCALE® model for training and leadership excellence.
3. Learn how EI was used at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, Limited (HPCL) to grow and change the corporation and its people.
4. Practice interpretation positive assessment results and providing feedback for action planning to develop important EI skills.