Combining Artificial and Emotional Intelligence (Beachcomber)
An interactive overview and continuation of a three-hour pre-conference program that was conducted Thursday evening.
2:00 PM - 3:00 PMSat
Fritz Labowsky, Ph.d.
FLY-CE-SAI SOLUTIONS, France
Sarah Spradlin, D.B.A.
During this interactive session we will present our ongoing research project to enable a paradigm shift by leveraging synergies by combining emotional information, emotional intelligence, appreciative inquiry, artificial intelligence (i.e., modern technology), and embodiment theory.
Our new SF-Model & Method lets you …
1. Gain confidence in asking insightfully meaningful open-ended questions in group/team context.
2. Learn how to easily gather emotional information from all stakeholders.
3. Implement an innovative graphical step-by-step approach to well manage optimal human performance in the challenging era of ‘digital transformation.’
4. Grow social/emotional competencies that enable effective open-minded collaboration.
5. Engage in social responsibilities enabling a sustainable human future for ALL.