Transformative Emotional Intelligence and Human Performance Improvement Technology offer an excellent framework to incorporate our ‘synergistic EI-AI Integration Model,’ especially in combination with some of our very pragmatic examples aimed at fostering multi-modal, multi-disciplinary open-minded collaboration.
Part I Research Overview (90 min) - Introduction to a holistically driven ‘synergistic EI-AI Integration Model’ focusing on building a resilient human mindset in teaching, research, and work/life. We intend to provide participants with a new perspective to manage change in the era of ‘digital transformation’ while fully considering a sustainable human future for ALL. We present an innovative step-by-step approach to embracing modern technology, human creativity, and social responsibility. As we introduce embodiment theory to our original research, we developed a practical, applicable and universal model that offers a powerful paradigm shift to managers, leaders, and team members alike.
Part II Interactive Practice Session (90 min) - Interactive practice sessions enabling participants to experience the power of pragmatically and mindfully improving challenging work and life situations.
There will be a 60 minute conference program Friday afternoon to present our ongoing research project enabling a paradigm shift by exploring truly meaningful synergies emerging from emotional information, emotional intelligence, appreciative inquiry, and artificial intelligence (modern technology), and embodiment theory.
To ‘feel’ well prepared, you may enjoy looking at a recent presentation slide deck with integrated video clips (just click on the text/links to the side or below an image) via the following link:
Our new SF-Model & Method lets you …
1. Gain confidence in asking insightfully meaningful open-ended questions in group/team context.
2. Learn how to easily gather emotional information from all stakeholders.
3. Implement an innovative graphical step-by-step approach to well manage optimal human performance in the challenging era of ‘digital transformation.’
4. Grow social/emotional competencies that enable effective open-minded collaboration.
5. Engage in social responsibilities enabling a sustainable human future for ALL.