This session will show you how to handle re-manufactured products with cores in SX.e. Major points to be discussed include:
1. Setting up re-manufactured products and cores in ICSP and ICSW.
2. Understanding and establishing customer and vendor grace periods
3. Understanding OE and PO core master records, plus when and how to modify them.
4. Understanding OE and PO core allocations.
5. Differences in purchasing & receiving core products.
6. Understand when and why to use Core Buys.
7. Options for pricing updates of re-manufactured products with cores.
8. Core "Banks".