The State of the Market Ransomware Report is comprised of statistics pulled from a survey of over 100,000 Small, Medium and Large businesses around the world. The report provides unique visibility into the state of ransomware from the perspective of the IT Channel and their clients who are dealing with these infections on a daily basis. The report provides a wealth of detail on types of ransomware, including year-over-year trends, frequency, targets, impact, and recommendations for ensuring recovery and continuity in the face of the growing threat.
Key Session take aways:
- Find out key findings from over 100,000 businesses surveyed
- Most common ways business have been infected in the past year
- Most effective methods of ransomware protection reported in 2019
- How has Ransomware evolved, why it is more dangerous than ever now
- Why is ransomware increasing so rapidly in hosted applications?
- Multiple ways to immediately protect my business