(367) Easy as Excel: Ad Hoc Reporting for SX.e (1 Time Only)
11:00 AM - 11:45 AMWed
FinanceSales / Customer ServiceSX.eTechnical
NSA Professional Services
While SX.e has a large variety of standard reports, there are many times your company needs specific data that is not easily obtained from these reports. Accounting departments in particular need quick access to specific data for analysis. Gathering information for audit requests can be burdensome if the data is not in a user friendly format. Leveraging standard tools in Excel to create quick reports will be a game changer! This reporting tool can be used for all versions except CSD.
- Benefits and drawbacks to Excel reporting
- Step by step how to
- Data dictionary
- Joining tables and fields
- Working with arrays
- Prompting for values (runtime variables) "date range, warehouse, sales rep, etc."
- Sample quick reports
- White paper documentation