Change happens when decisions happen. Change stalls when they don't. It really is that simple. Decisions are the most basic building blocks of growth and innovation. The more strategically and decisively leaders can get their teams to stack those blocks, the faster and more effectively the organization will adapt to disruptions, implement creative solutions, and optimize their resources.
Join TUG Keynote speaker Nick Tasler for an insightful session on how to
- Make good decisions faster with an elegantly simple Know-Think-Do framework.
- Bridge the gap between strategy & execution by making 3 crystal clear decisions.
- Use a Decision Pulse to instantly align their teams for change.
- Leverage an "Anti-You" to quickly and easily improve snap judgments and achieve cross-functional alignment.
- Stay in a confident, creative, and decisive mindset all day, every day.
- Identify and kill "important" projects that distract their teams from your most innovative solutions.