Webinar lead questions
1. What contribution is the NBI making towards water quality monitoring and management in the Nile Basin?
2. What are the challenges and opportunities for water quality management in the Nile Basin?
3. What best practices and innovation exist in water quality monitoring in the Nile Basin
1. Implementation of decision-making and strategic planning tools on water quality at the scale of the Nile Basin. A comprehensive approach to data capitalization, data analysis and modelling of surface water quality in key areas of the Nile basin.
2. Insight into the water quality monitoring capacity of the Nile Basin countries through the lens of the SDGs and a novel way to fill data gaps
3. Water Quality and Sediment Monitoring In The Nile Basin Countries
4. The policy and legal framework for water quality management in the NEL region
5. Assessment Of The Capacity Of Water Quality Monitoring Laboratories In The Nile Basin Countries
6. Ambient Water Quality Monitoring on Murchison Bay, Lake Victoria
7. Spatial and Temporal Assessment of Water Quality in Merowe Dam Site
8. Mercury Pollution in Residential Areas and Farms in The Nile River State – Sudan
Caretakers: Dr Jean Namugize, Sami Osman and Simon Otoung
Rapporteurs: Mary Namukose
Total duration: 130 Mins