Director Hydrology, Water and Cryosphere, Department
World Meteorological Organisation (WMO)
Webinar lead questions
1. What are the main climate and weather hazards that normally affect the Nile Basin?
2. What are WMO’s initiatives and project for mitigating the hazards within the framework of EW4ALL?
3. What are some of the lessons learnt from the IGAD-HYCOS project?
4. What are some of the innovative approaches to address the hazards at the community, national, regional and global scale?
2. Timely and sustained interoperable data access and develop technical capabilities
3. Africa Early Warning For All Action Plan
4. UDRR Contribution to EW4All
5. GEO as a supporting implementing partner of the EW4All Initiative
6. WMO Contribution to EWAll
Caretakers: Washington, Calvince
Total duration: 120 Mins