Webinar lead questions
1. What are the challenges and opportunities for environmental management in the Nile Basin?
1. Can Multilateral Environmental Agreements Enhance the Management of Wetlands in the Nile Basin?
2. An Integrated Approach to Transboundary Water Governance in the Nile Basin
3. Rethinking Environmental Management: Enhancing Cooperative Nile Water Resources Management
4. Need for the interlinkages of environment to population, and health policies
5. Ecological state of tropical wetlands under different human disturbances and hydrological conditions: Lake Tana-Ethiopia
6. The Ecological and Livelihood Impacts of Community Based Watershed Management: The Case of Tana and Beles Integrated Watershed Management in the Eastern Nile
Caretakers: Mary, Ahmed Hassan
Total duration: 100 Mins