Webinar lead questions
1. How are human activities affecting ecosystem health and biodiversity in the Nile Basin?
2. How can NBI support the protection of critical ecosystems in the Nile Basin?
1. Environmental flows management in Nile basin
2. Transboundary wetland governance: global trends relevant for the Nile Basin
3. River network fragmentation effects on to spatial distribution and habitat connectivity of the critical habitats for Labeo victorianus
4. Identification and characterization of fish breeding habitats on Lake Kyoga as an approach to sustainable fisheries management.
5. Atlas of Transboundary Wetlands in the Nile Basin
6. The effect of human disturbances on the community composition and species richness of aquatic plants in the tropical wetlands of Lake Tana, Ethiopia
7. Sediment characteristics or water chemistry? Partitioning the role of sediment characteristics and water chemistry as drivers of macroinvertebrate assemblages in the Lacustrine Fringe Wetlands of Lake Tana
Caretakers: Richard Kyambadde, Dr Jean, Mary Namukose
Rapporteurs: Mary Namukose
Total duration: 110 Mins