Webinar lead questions
1. What contribution is the NBI making towards watershed management?
2. What are the challenges and opportunities for watershed management in the Nile Basin?
1. The problem of water pollution in the Nile Basin caused by logging operations
2. Population growth and deforestation in Burundi: between inevitable and alarmist interactions.
3. Incentive Mechanisms For Restoring Degraded Wetland Catchments: Experiences And Lessons From Uganda’s Green Climate Fund Project
4. Assessments of the impacts of land use/land cover change on water resources: Tana Sub-Basin, Ethiopia
5. Assessment of spatial and temporal response of soil erosion to change in land use and climate in the Nile basin by Using WEPP Model and Runoff Plots
Caretakers: Teshome, Ngoda, Challa
Total duration: 90 Mins