Dog Agility Training-Friday Session
Palm Creek's canine agility coach, Sue Reineck, will host a fun dog agility training session. This introductory class will teach owners how to teach agility skills and allow dogs to try out entry-level agility equipment like jumps, tunnels, and hoops.
11:00 AM - 12:00 PMFri
Main Dog Park at Sports Complex
Friday Dog Agility Training
Here are some instructions for participation:
- Dogs must be 12 months or older and have basic obedience skills (i.e. walks on leash, can "sit" and "stay").
- Only non-aggressive dogs please for the safety of all.
- Owners must bring a leash, "high value treats" (=hot dogs, lunch meat, cheese), and water for themselves. Trainer will provide water and dishes for dogs.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early with name badges.
- One handler per dog. Other dog owners are invited to observe from outside of the dog park fence.