Dr. Peter DeWitt
Collective leader efficacy (CLE) is developed when the leadership team collectively works together, understands the complexities of working as a group, has confidence in each other’s ability to improve learning conditions for students, and develops the competence to do so. In order to get there, teams have to engage in a cycle of inquiry.
In this presentation, Peter DeWitt, Ed.D will take school leadership teams through the cycle of inquiry process where they can develop a actionable plan focused on their immediate and greatest needs.
• Learn how collective leader efficacy is a key driver for school improvement and their instructional leadership team is the vehicle.
• Enter into a cycle of inquiry model
• Develop a purpose and create purpose statements together
• Create Inquiry questions based on 3 principles to guide their work
• Create a theory of action
• Design a program logic model based on 3 principles that will encompass actionable steps to use to move forward