Opening Keynote Presentations
Apr 02, 2019 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
• Associate Partner – Security Strategy, Risk and Compliance
• 24 years of experience in Financial Services and Healthcare.
• CIO / CISO advisory on Security Strategy, Architecture, Implementation and full integration with all technology Infrastructures.
• Security Governance, Risk Management, Compliance Management, Regulatory Audit, Strategic Planning, Technical Architecture.
• Enterprise Systems Planning, Mergers and Acquisitions, Organization Restructuring.
• MBS, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, Western Governors University (Spring 2019)
• BA, Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, NYIT
• Experience & Notable Accomplishments
• Keck Medicine of USC - Integrated security into disparate IT systems and reengineered the IT architecture, simplifying the overall infrastructure, and supporting Keck’s aggressive target of becoming a top-10 academic medical center within 10 years. Implemented a comprehensive Information Security Strategy and roadmap, launched the Information Security program and built the security organization.
• Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles – Launched CHLA’s enterprise security program. Implemented Network Access Control, Enterprise Event Monitoring and Managed SOC services. Designed and implemented PCI compliant segmentation.
• Seattle Children’s Hospital – Designed and implemented internal segmentation of systems to protect all SCH data and applications. Implemented a full Model of Care using mobile devices with integrated security and protection. Led implementation of MSOC and MSIEM.
• Washington Mutual Bank – Led the design and implementation of WAMU’s online banking environment. Led the design and implementation for the integration of 14 acquired entities onto bank standard infrastructure.
Security Strategy, Infrastructure, Implementation & Operations
Compliance, Risk, Audit Remediation