Managing a Huge Transition for Fiscal Transparency (A Case of Nepal after Federalization)
May 15, 2019 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Major Responsibility: Fiscal reporting system reform and IPSAS/NPSAS implementation since June 15,2019. Member of Accounting Standard Board, Nepal.
• Under Secretary (Finance), Department of Irrigation, Government of Nepal (Working as the Chief Finance Officer of one of the National Pride Programs of Government of Nepal since October 2015)
• Member Secretary, Second PEFA Assessment Work Group and coordinated Second PEFA Assessment 2014/15 in Nepal
• Review Team Member, Local PEFA Assessment 2015/16
• Worked as the Member Secretary of Public Expenditure and Financial Accountability Secretariat, Ministry of Finance, Nepal (2012-2015) and Coordinated PFM Reform Program of Government of Nepal
• Worked Deputy Financial Comptroller General, FCGO and coordinated Treasury Reform Initiatives in Nepal