Antilles Power is the Caribbean’s premier generator service company offering best-in-class Power Generation solutions. Be it Microgrids or Distributed Energy Resources, we provide a variety of systems adding resiliency to critical energy infrastructure.
As the distributor and Warranty Repair Center for Rolls Royce/MTU, our energy services portfolio includes the supply, installation, and O&M of Energy Storage Systems, Combined Heat & Power solutions, versatile Micro-grid Controller, HVO powered Kinetic Power systems, and smart emergency backup solutions.
The Antilles Power team has tailored its solutions focused on the expeditious deployment of resilient, reliable, and compliant technologies helping fulfill our client’s net-zero goals while affording the industry's best electrical efficiency.
Summarily we afford:
1. Simulation & sizing solutions: We analyze the customer load profile and run techno-economic simulations of microgrid solutions. We can then offer optimized component sizing and grid stability analysis.
2. Integration, installation & commissioning: After developing interfaces to integrate the new components with existing assets, and after conducting the installation, we commission microgrids and run on-site acceptance tests.
3. Automation & smart control: The Rolls Royce EnergetIQ microgrid controller is the brain of every microgrid solution. It supports multiple applications in both on-grid and off-grid mode, and optimizes operation to save money, fuel and emissions.
4. Operation & Maintenance Services include monitoring and remote diagnostics, optimization consulting, reporting, repair guidance, and preventive and corrective maintenance. Extended warranties are also available for extra peace of mind.
5. Engineering & manufacturing: Our solutions are customized using a portfolio of product variants and options for any distributed generation project - PV, Wind, CHP, and Battery Energy Storage
Headquarters located in Carolina, Puerto Rico, and 4 Service Locations across the Caribbean, placed in the Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, St. Croix, and St. Maarten. Antilles Power with over 30 years in the power generation sector.