Our attorneys are counselors, strategists, and advocates whose goal is to develop a long-term relationship with each of our clients – one that is based on the trust that develops when a law firm understands the client’s business and objectives, anticipates the client’s needs, and provides prompt, high-quality, and consistently valuable service.
Our Brownfield Practice Group provides support for clients on:
• Brownfield redevelopment project planning, structuring, and financing
• Integration and harmonization of tax incentives including low income, historic rehabilitation,
brownfield redevelopment, and clean energy incentives
• Opportunity Zone planning and structuring
• Real estate development, financing, and construction
• Tax planning for developers and business owners