What is Virtual Event Management?
Virtual event management is the process of scheduling, communicating, registering, and conducting a virtual event. All of these activities are performed using an event management platform that combines event registration features with virtual event software such as video conferencing apps, live streaming apps, and webcast apps.
How to Manage a Virtual Event On Eventleaf
Our easiest-to-use platform makes flawless event management a no-brainer. Here's how to proceed:
- Sign up free and create your virtual event in seconds
- Easily create your virtual event website
- Invite prospective participants
- Attendees can register online from anywhere
- Securely collect payments online
- Attendees can access the event information through Eventleaf Guide App
- Hold live webinars and video conferences using best-in-class tools, such as GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Zoom, WebEx, and others
- Collect feedback after the event
- Do it all on a single, seamless and easy-to-use platform
Ready to get started? Why wait when you can do it now, in seconds?
Fit for All Event Types
Easily manage conferences, fundraisers, meetings, trade shows, trainings, workshops, and other types of events.
Being cloud-based, Eventleaf allows you to plan and manage your event from anywhere, using any device.
Access enterprise-grade security and features at a price you can afford. Eventleaf has powerful technology in its DNA.
Free to Try
Still don't believe us? You can use Eventleaf absolutely free and see for yourself if it is right for your event. No credit card needed, no contracts. Try it now.
Watch a short video highlighting various Eventleaf virtual event platform features.