Most challenges observed by customers in these realms are in
stitching multiple services together. As such, where possible, we have
tried to place key concepts in the context of a broader example.
At the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
PrerequisitesImportant Resources that need to be completed/installed and configured before attending the Boot camp
Please note: This is a rough agenda, and the schedule is subject to change pending class activities and interaction.
-Day 1: Cognitive Services
- 8-9 (optional): Setup assistance
- 9-10: Introduction and Context for Cognitive Services
- 10-12: [Lab 1.1: Using Portable Class Libraries to Simplify App Development with Cognitive Services (Computer Vision)](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-01-1)
- 12-1: Lunch
- 1-1:30: [Lab 1.2: Creating an Image Classification Application using the Custom Vision Service I](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-02-3)
- 1:30-2:00: [Lab 1.3: Creating an Image Classification Application using the Custom Vision Service II](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-02-4)
- 2:00-2:30: [Lab 1.4: Creating an Image Classification Application using the Custom Vision Service III](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-02-5)
- 2:30-3:45: [Lab 1.5: Developing Intelligent Applications with LUIS](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-01-2)
- 3:45-5: Business Case I - Cognitive Services
- Day 2: Bots
- 9-10: [Lab 2.1: Developing Intelligent Applications with Azure Search](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-01-2)
- 10-10:30: Introduction and Context for Bots
- 10:30-12: [Lab 2.2: Bulding Intelligent Bots](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-01-2)
- 12-1: Lunch
- 1-2: [Lab 2.3: Log Chat Conversations in your Bot](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-02-1)
- 2-3: [Lab 2.4: Testing your Bot](https://aka.ms/LearnAI-EmergingAIDevBootcamp-02-2)
- 3-4: Business Case II - Bots
- 4-5: Q&A and Feedback for Emerging AI Bootcamp
Cost of Training: This training is offered free of charge
Travel and Hotel Accommodations: Partners are responsible for arranging and paying for their own flights, lodging, and transportation to the training location. Microsoft Employees are responsible for arranging and their own flights, lodging, and transportation in accordance with MS policies. Recommendation for all attendees to fully participate, please arrive the day before and plan on departing late evening or the day after training ends. Hands-on activities and application typically continue until 5pm each day of training.
Arrival on-site and Training check-in:
For Training's at Microsoft facilities: Please be prepared with Government issued identification (or Microsoft issued badge) to check-in for training at the Microsoft building Receptionist. For attendees driving a vehicle to the on-site training, please park in designated Visitor parking spaces and notify the receptionist during check-in.
Dress code: The dress code is business casual.
Additional site information: [copy site URL]
Meals: Continental breakfast and lunch, as well as refreshments, are provided each day. Dinner is not provided.