By "permission" we mean express and provable permission granted to you. A permission to send emails may be through:
- Submission of email address as part of downloading anything from your website or ordering a product or service from you.
- Subscription to an email newsletter by filling a form on your website.
- Someone has provided you with the email address as part of participation in any contest, event or survey conducted by you and you have informed him/her that you would be sending them marketing emails.
- Any instance where a person completing a form has checked an opt-in checkbox indicating their willingness to be contacted by you through email, provided the checkbox is unchecked by default and you have informed such person that the nature of the emails will be commercial.
- Any business card given by a person who has expressed his/her willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature. Willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature will be presumed where the business card was dropped in your booth at a tradeshow.
- Membership in a club or organization for which this event is being hosted.
Permission once granted is deemed to have been revoked if the recipient of an email has opted out of receiving emails from you.
In particular, you shall strictly comply with the following rules:
- You should have explicit permission to contact the recipient on the subject of your email. You shall maintain sufficient proof of the fact that you have received permission from all recipients of emails sent by you through Services.
- You shall not import or send emails to email addresses that you have bought, loaned, rented or in any way acquired from a third party, irrespective of any claim about quality or permission, while using Services. You shall also refrain from importing into your Services account or sending mails to email addresses you have collected from other websites.
- You shall ensure that the routing and header information including your emails "From" and "To", the originating domain name and email address are true and accurate.
- You shall not use subject lines that mislead the recipient about the contents or subject matter of the message.
- You shall refrain from sending emails to persons who have opted out or un-subscribed from your mailing list. The request to opt-out from the mailing list should be honored within 10 days from the date of request.
- You shall include your valid physical postal address in all emails sent through Services.
We may, at any time, require you to prove that you have express permission to send emails to email addresses you have imported to your Services irrespective of whether you have sent emails to such email addresses.
Your use of Services signifies your unconditional acceptance of this Anti-Spam Policy.
If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam Policy, or if you want to report spamming activity by one of our customers, please contact our abuse department at:
Jolly Technologies, Inc.
303 Twin Dolphin Dr. Fl 6
Redwood City, CA 94065
Telephone: (650) 594-5955 Option 3
Fax: (650) 989-2145
By Email: email@example.com