Common Vehicle Interface Initiative (CVII)
The workshop continues (refer to the previous session)
5:30 PM - 6:30 PMTue
The workshop continues (refer to the previous session).
Potential discussion topics for this session include:
- More project scoping
- Discuss the path from "this is a great idea" to agreement and commitment to The standard data model
...achieving the same for the standard service model?
- CVII project organization (across multiple standards bodies, interest organizations, consortia) and project leadership (steering committee?)
- Commonality in the vehicle-cloud interface (remote access functions on the vehicle)
The in-vehicle decomposition of systems (interfaces between software components, or other subsystem boundaries
- Is the internal design of vehicle computing ripe for more standardization, finally?
- The current state of the art in definition methods (model) and common interfaces (catalog)
- The approach towards the Technology Stack development - e.g. code vs. specification
This is a discussion and workshop - come prepared to participate!