FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the registration prices:
Medical Technology Organization:
- Early bird registration is $1195 - Available until July 31, 2020
- Regular Registration is $1295 - Available between Aug. 1- Sept. 4, 2020
- Late Registration is $1495 - After Sept. 4, 2020
Health Care Delivery Organization:
- Early bird registration is $ 595 - Available until July 31, 2020
- Regular registration is $695 - Available between Aug. 1 - Sept. 4, 2020
- Late Registration is $795 - After Sept. 4, 2020
Recording - $100
If you register a group of more than 2 registrations at the same time, each registration after the 1st receives a 50% discount. Remember, inorder to receive this discount, registrations MUST BE MADE AT THE SAME TIME. There will be no retroactive refunds of registration fees.
How do I log in to the event?
- You will receive an email with a link to GotoWebinar with instructions how to log into the live event by Sept. 18, 2020. Please note that this will be a live event, and you will NOT receive a recording of the event, unless you pay for the recording with your registration.
Can I ask questions of the speakers?
- Yes! You will be able to type your questions into a chat dialog box and the moderator will read it out loud to the speakers.
What happens if I miss the event:
- There are no refunds or cancellations within 7 business days of the starting date of the event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- All cancellations must be made via email. Should you not be able to attend the conference, you may have someone else from your organization take your place or use your registration fee as credit towards a future MedTech event. If these options are not possible, you can receive a refund of the registration fee less a 20% processing fee up until 7 business days prior to the conference. There are no refunds for cancellations within the 7 day period prior to the conference or for "no-shows" to the conference.