Register without Fear! (COVID-19 Update)
The Food Labs/Cannabis Labs Conference has been converted to a FULL Virtual Conference.
If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Allen, Event Manager.
For Sponsorship Information, Please contact RJ Palermo, Director of Sales at email@example.com
Cannabis Labs/Food Labs Conference June 2 - 5, 2020
The Cannabis Labs/Food Labs Conference is one conference
serving the food and cannabis laboratory markets with two separate tracks and
overarching plenary presentations.
The Food Labs Conference by Food Safety Tech
The Food Labs Conference will address regulatory, compliance and risk management issues that companies face in the area of testing and food laboratory management. Topics include the following:
- FDA comments on lab accreditation, if possible (the proposed rule is expected during the 2019 calendar year) and public and private sector collaboration
- GFSI perspective
- Allergen control and management
- Pathogen Detection, Mitigation and Control
- Considerations in laboratory design
- Data management
- Food Fraud
- New food testing technology
- Advances in Sample Prep
- Understanding Food Packaging Materials: Challenges in the Analysis of Packaging Components and Migrants in Food
- Analytical Methodologies to Monitor Food Safety and Quality
- Nutritional Analysis
The Cannabis Labs Conference by Cannabis Industry Journal
With a particular focus on science, technology, regulatory compliance and quality management, the Cannabis Labs Conference enables attendees to engage in conversations that are critical for advancing careers and organizations alike. The content of the presentations will help attendees better understand some of the more technical aspects of starting and operating a laboratory. Topics for presentations and panel discussions to include:
- Potency, Cannabinoid quantification
- Pesticide, Heavy Metals analysis
- Microbiology testing: water activity, moisture content, yeast and mold, aspergillus, fungi
- Management, Hiring, Traceability, LIMS
- Regulatory Compliance, State Regulations
- Research & Development testing for product development
- Sample Prep best practices
Registration is Open!