Description: This training is designed to prepare participants to lead the development, implementation and supervision of quality restorative programs for long term care residents.
Who should attend? Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses or Nurses who manage Restorative Nursing Programs in long term care facilities.
Continuing Education Units: Continuing Education Units are not offered for the Restorative Nurse Manager Training. A Certificate of Completion, however, will be given to all participants at the conclusion of the course.
• At least 18 years old
• Pay full tuition before class begins
• Attend all scheduled classes
Course Objectives Include:
- Implement additional teaching recommendations and/or components to Restorative Nursing Program to develop a more comprehensive facility program
- Define “Restorative Nursing Care” vs. Nursing Care
- Identify elements of a goal-driven Restorative Nursing Program and improve quality of care
- Differentiate Restorative Nursing Program team members’ responsibilities to ensure a successful program
- Learn how to increase Medicare Reimbursement using an effective Restorative Nursing Program and Specific Documentation Requirements
Registration closes 7/30/21 at 12pm
For AHCA members please select INVOICE when registering for this session. For non-members please select CREDIT CARD and process payment for this session. There is a 6% credit card processing fee for all credit card transactions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're a non-member and want to pay for the class by check to avoid credit card processing fees.
No refunds will be made for this session. The one exception is if surveyors are in the building.