Registration Deadline: Friday, July 7, 11:59pm
The 2023 Summer Leadership Seminar is different from the Summer Seminar of years past, with an emphasis on relationship building and shared experiences in a cohort structure. Come as an individual – or as a team – to develop or enhance your union leadership skills.
Participants will choose one leadership pathway for the duration of the conference. Each pathway will dive deeply into a focused content area and provide members with the opportunity to learn from and connect with fellow union members. Some of the leadership pathways to choose from are:
- Certified Negotiator Training for Teachers and ESPs
- Member Rights Advocacy (MRA)
- MEA PD Train the Trainer
- Union Leadership Development
- Increasing Your Sphere of Influence
- Local Contract Action Team training, and more!
Is your team interested in utilizing this time for local planning? We will provide you with the space and resources to collaborate with colleagues.